Executive Function: Executive function is a set of mental skills that include working memory, flexible thinking, and self-control. We use these skills every day to learn, work, and manage daily life. Trouble with executive function can make it hard to focus, follow directions, and handle emotions, among other things.
- Seven Systems that Work for Outside-the-Box Learners – The Cult of Pedagogy Podcast
- Seth Perler, Executive Function Coach – resources for parents and students
- ADHD Essentials for Parents – Brendan Mahan
- Tilt Parenting Podcast – Resources for parents of differently wired kids with Debbie Reber
- How to Shape Executive Function Skills through Caregiving – Raising Good Humans podcast with Dr. Aliza and Dr. Stephanie Carlson
- Executive Function Skills are Air Traffic Control – with Professor Zelazo
Disclaimer: MI Parent Edge is not in any way affiliated with any of the above-listed organizations, services, businesses, or blogs. If you would like to suggest a resource for our consideration, view the MI Parent Edge submission policy.