One of the goals of MI Parent Edge is to encourage dialogue on topics that will address issues in our community, support our children and create positive change.
Each MI Parent Edge “3-2-1” newsletter features recommended content on a specific parenting topic and includes:
- LINKS TO ARTICLES, VIDEOS & MORE
- RECOMMENDED BOOKS
- QUOTES TO CONSIDER
View past issues of MI Parent Edge 3-2-1:
- June 2021 - The Summer to Exhale
- April 2021 – Emerging from the Pandemic
- February 2021 – Ready, Reset…GO!
- December 2020 – Post-High School Planning During Covid
- November 2020 – Choose to be Grateful.
- October 2020 – V-O-T-E
- September 2020 – Settling Into a Screen Routine
- August 2020 – Together Apart
- July 2020 – A Summer at Home
- June 2020 – Learning Forward: White Privilege & Anti-Racism Resources
- May 2020 – This new normal is messy.
- April 2020 – Parenting in these uncertain times
- February 2020 – How to raise a KIND kid
- January 2020 – Does our community’s perception of “success” negatively impact our children’s mental health?
Disclaimer: MI Parent Edge is not in any way affiliated with any of the organizations, services, businesses, or blogs included in our 3-2-1 Newsletter. If you would like to suggest a resource for our consideration, view the MI Parent Edge submission policy.