Youth Suicide Prevention
Did you miss this program?
Check out a recording of the program and additional resources:
- Watch a recording of the training program: LEARN® Saves Lives Suicide Prevention Training for Parents/Caregivers presented by the University of Washington Forefront Team
- View the Parent Participant Packet on the LEARN model to use with the program recording.
- View more resources to support Youth Suicide Prevention.
- Read this powerful article about the value of talking with your teen if you are concerned.
- Add these phone numbers and resources to your mobile phone so that you can easily access if needed:
As always, our MIYFS school-based counselors are available for support:
- Northwood, Laura Falsgraf, (206) 275-5841
- Island Park, Joy Cain, (206) 230-6284
- Lakeridge, Julie Mattson, (206) 230-6019
- West Mercer, Anna Orton, (206) 236-3438
- IMS, Harry Brown (206) 230-6154
- MIHS, Chris Harnish (206) 236-3363
- MIHS, Caleb Visser (206) 236-3290
Continue the conversation...share these resources
with other adults, family members and friends.
If you would like to attend a program, we will be offering another
Youth Suicide Prevention for Parents program on April 26, 2023.
Find more information HERE